Vanguard Culture checks in with San Diego’s arts community to discuss current resources available, successes and failures, and also to brainstorm ways to collaborate and innovate our way to a place of excellence and resiliency through 2021 and beyond.
- JENNIFER DAVIES, Director of Cultural Tourism for Balboa Park at SD Tourism Authority.
- JONATHON GLUS, Executive Director of the City of San Diego’s Commission for Arts & Culture.
- DIEM JONES multi-disclipinary producer and poet; Executive Director of Murray Grove Association in Lanoka Harbor, NJ.
- JAY HENSLEE, President of the San Diego Performing Arts League.
- D. CANDICE PAULE, CSA, is a casting director/owner of Candis Casting, and the casting director for Stu Segall Productions.
- DR. CAROL PENN, DO, MA, ABOM, FACOFP, has more than 40 years of experience and expertise in Mind Body Medicine and will be helping us to set the intention for via movement and meditation.
- MADELINE SMITH, Project Director, Slover Linett Audience Research.
- MATHEW JENETOPULOS, Researcher, Slover Linett Audience Research
CONNECT WITH US!
SUBSCRIBE: to our award-winning WEEKLY newsletter featuring the best, most exciting, and unique cultural and culinary events in San Diego, CA and around the world. https://vanguardculture.com/newsletter-sign-up/
VANGUARD CULTURE is an inclusive 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to advancing San Diego’s Creative Industries. We provide quality arts journalism, cutting edge events, and professional development that create arts jobs, bring diverse communities together and inspire collaboration among industry professionals from the visual, performing, and culinary arts. To learn more about us please visit: www.VanguardCulture.com