Two days of community and inspiration, featuring the region’s most innovative creatives sharing how their industry can change the world.
Two unforgettable days of community, creativity, and inspiration. From talented film and museum professionals to dancers; visual and culinary artists; and poets; the region’s most notable creative leaders share how their industry has affected positive change (or has the capacity to do so).
Don’t miss these inspiring quick-format presentations about the human capacity to (creatively) make the world a better place. Co-moderated by Jonathon Glus (Executive Director, SD Commission for Arts & Culture), James Halliday (Executive Director, A Reason to Survive), and Susanna Peredo Swap (Executive Director, Vanguard Culture).
Mondays, Aug. 17 Sept. 7, 2020
$10 Suggested Donation for both sessions – or Pay-What-You-Can
- David Bennett – Managing Director for the San Diego Opera
- scott b. davis – Founder of the Medium Festival of Photography
- Chef Flor Franco – Award-winning Chef; Franco Group & Berry Good Food Foundation
- Tara Graviss – Expressive Arts Therapist
- David Malmuth – Architecture: David Malmuth – Architect/ Partner at I.D.E.A. Partners, LLC; Former VP/GM at Disney Development-West
- Herbert Siguenza – Playwright in Residence @ San Diego Repertory Theatre; founding member of Latino Theatre Troupe CULTURE CLASH
- Bradley Tsalyuk – Exhibit Developer at The Natural History Museum
- Allison Andrews, Founder of Fashion Week San Diego
- Matt Carney, Executive Director of the San Diego Ballet
- Shaun Cassidy – International Business Growth Strategist & Futurist
- Jodi Cilley – Founder of Film Consortium of San Diego and Film Week San Diego
- Sarah Austin Jenness – Executive Producer of The Moth podcast
- Clement So, Director of Artistic Planning at San Diego Symphony
- Ted Washington – Artist, Poet, Author and Founder of Puna Press